* It is Compulsory for students to carry their I-Card and diary every day. All Communications between Parents/Guardians and Teachers should be made through this dairy.
* When driving a motorised two wheeler, it is mandatory to keep the driving licence and wear a helmet and park the vehicle in the school stand by obtaining a token for the same.
- On class days and at school functions pupils must wear the uniform prescribed for the season. Girls should come to school clean and tidy. Pupil who are not correctly dressed and whose general appearance does not conform to such regulations that the school prescribes, will be sent home as a form of personal training. If irregularity in school uniform or time to attend school exists persistently, the parents will be asked to withdraw their wards for disrespecting the school rules.
- Pupils who come late to school and those who have been absent on the previous day must bring a letter of explanation from the parents, countersigned by the Principal, to be tendered to the Class Teacher.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises or grounds during the regular school hours. Permission to do so may be granted only by the Principal.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, neglect of homework, disobedience and disrespect towards the members of the School staff or bad moral influence will lead to dismissal from the school.
- Pupils on their way to and from school are expected to deport themselves in responsible manner.
- Pupils are strictly forbidden to bring objectionable literature, mobile phone or any other electronic gadget to the School.
- During the absence of the teacher in the class, pupils must obey the instruction by the monitor appointed to maintain good order.
- Any kind of damage done to the school premises, furniture, fixture etc. will be realised from the student responsible for it.
- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the school, in particular by enforcing regularity and discipline by evincing interest in their child’s progress and by extending their fullest encouragement to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- A pupil who has been suffering from or who has been in contact with any infections disease must produce a fitness certificate from a competent authority before joining.
- Only in exceptional circumstances, should private tutors be employed with the prior permission of the Principal. Teachers in this school are not permitted to give private tuition to the pupils of their own classes.
- Ordinarily, a school diary is published under the authority of the School each year. Any changes in the School rules are notified in the Diary. Each girl must possess a copy of the School Diary positively.
- Duplicate copies of Transfer Certificate are not issued. In special cases such certificates will be issued after proof verification and necessary permission from the Inspector of Anglo-Indian School U.P. on payment of Rs.500/-.
- Pupils are expected to take part in various co-curricular and extra –curricular activities when required to do so. Participation will be deemed compulsory by the school authorities.
- Parents, relatives, guardians or friends are not permitted to meet the teachers, students or enter any class-room without the Principal’s prior permission.