Please Follow These Instructions
- Fees will be charged for 12 months in the year, in 4 Installments (Quarterly) Payable in April 2023 July 2023, October 2023 & January 2024.
- Fees are payable in South Indian Bank, Civil Lines Allahabad (Monday to Saturday) during banking hours. There is provision for online Payment of Fee. For online payment please log on to https://e-learn.ghsallahabad.org/
- LATE FEES WILL BE ACCEPTED IN CASH AT THE SCHOOL FEE COLLECTION COUNTER ALONG WITH DEFAULTERS FINE. THERE IS NO ONLINE PAYMENT PROVISION FOR PAYMENT OF LATE FEES AND DEFAULTERS FINE.
- Fees will be collected on the dates as per details on the front cover.
- In no case should the dues be allowed to fall in arrears. If the fees fall in arrears the students name will be struck off from the school rolls without further notice and re-admission may not be granted. If re-admission is granted all admission charges will have to be paid.
- Prior to the withdrawal of a student a month’s notice effect from 1 st of the month must be given by the Parents / Guardian; otherwise a month’s fee will be charged in lieu thereof.
N.B.: Parents/Guardians are requested to please keep these fee Deposit Books for their record and for reference if any, when required by the school.
Late Fee to be Deposited at School Counter
MONDAY TO FRIDAY
SummerTimings 7.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
WinterTimings 8.30 a.m. to 11.30 a.m