HOME AWAY FROM HOME
Residential life is an integral part of the school. Boarders grow to be self-reliant individuals and develop independent living skills in stimulating environment at Girls’ High School and College, Prayagraj. They learn to identify their needs co-operate with each other and take responsibility of their own decisions. School offers hostel facilities for girls. The hostels are looked after by the wardens and the Principal is in direct contact with every student.
Meals, both vegetarian and non-vegetarian are prepared and served, taking care of hygiene and cooking norms. Menu is prepared as per the choice of the boarders. The wardens actively supervises kitchen operations, supported by the school supervisor.
At Girls’ High School & College, caring and understanding support staff including housekeeping, matrons, maintenance staff, wardens and of course Principal and staff pay special attention to the boarding students.
- In order to ensure full security, the boarders, are forbidden to contact outsiders without permission of the Warden/Principal.
- Medical Treatment – School has infirmary and expert doctors in the panel for the treatment of children as and when the need arises.
- Special Coaching Facility is provided to the boarders for various subjects.
- The residential faculty and staff provide after-school hours guidance and support to the students, in case they need any academic or personal advice.
- Spacious rooms with modern room conditioning/warming equipments are provided for the girls.
- To ensure uninterrupted power supply, the school has a 24 hour power backup.
- Laundry and Ironing facility.
- There is also Indoor and Outdoor Games facility for boarders.
- The Girls’ High School hostel is well-furnished and aesthetically designed with a view to provide best possible facilities and congenial and safe environment to the students.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org